- Idaho Licensed Professional Geologist
- M.S. | Boise State University
Hydrologic Sciences, 2006
- Field-based experimental design, hydrometric and meteorologic measurement, data analysis and management, telemetry and web network construction for data presentation/access.
- Hydrologic database construction and collaboration via Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Hydrologic Information Systems
[Boise State CUAHSI HIS].
- Catchment scale hydrologic response to variable climate
- Catchment water balance
- Groundwater recharge estimation via chloride mass balance
Office: ERB 4159